Volunteering in different world which has completely different beliefs, culture and customs, makes you happy and may become a turning point of your life!
DESCRIPTIONThailand is a gateway to Asia. Over 20 million foreigners arrive each year. Here are the twelve major attractions of Thailand:
- Smiling people and their hospitality
- Islands and sea beaches, e.g. Krabi, Phi Phi, Phuket, Ko Samet, Koh Chhang
- Asian elephants and ride, tiger in open zoo and monkeys in temples
- Full-moon party hundreds of people dining out in on the beach and an open area
- Floating market Rajaburi and other palaces
- Grand palace old kings palace where 10,000 - 20,000 people visit everyday
- Wat Pho (47 m long Reclining Buddha housed in a temple)
- Thai houses made of wood, pointed roof and built on stilt
- Thai traditional massage cheap (200-400 Baht/hr) and and relaxing after walking around
- Chiang Mai, the rose of the north, Kanchanaburi the Bridge over River Kwai and tiger temple
- National Parks Khao Yai and other national parks
- Delicious food and fruits e.g. sticky rice and papaya salad, Phat Thai and grilled sea fish, squids etc.
Please select the program(s) or request customized program of your choice and contact us, our Team is standby to assist you 24/7!
1. Volunteer Teaching Teaching Volunteers or interns teach simple conversational English in Primary schools (grade 1-6 or age 5-12), teach sports, care children (below 3 yrs of age) and help with drawing, painting and so on. Work about 4-5 hours a day from Monday to Friday. As an international language English has become so important as most of the information about new scientific innovations, ordinary news and others are in English. More people are traveling from one country to another needing to learn some common language. English has been the common language for them to communicate. In Asia, it has been a focus among the students for their future career as a result of globalization. For young people or students, learning English to speak and write well means preparing for the future. But in most of the schools in Asia, English is taught by local teachers who may not be able to speak fluently. Therefore, these schools are in need of native speakers to teach their children English. These schools can't afford to hire native speakers. Therefore, any westerners who can speak English and want to volunteer are very much welcomed by the government authorities, school teachers, students and the communities as a whole.
2. Care Kids In every village, there are Child Development centers (CDC) for those who can not hire nannies. Working parents can leave their young kids of 2-3 yrs of age before they go to work, and pick up after office. These small kids need caring environment for their physical and mental development. Volunteers can play with these kids using methods of singing, dancing, games, drawing, painting, writing, help them eat food, clean and wash their hands and so on.
- Minimum length of volunteering: 1 week
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Work load: 4-5 hours/day
- Office time: 08:30 - 15:30 hrs.
- Starting date: open throughout the year
- Age over 18 years
- No experience is needed
- Special skills such as sports or games, drawing, singing, dancing, paper-cutting, painting, etc. would be very useful.
- paint schools walls
- build or repair schools
- provide medical and mental supports to students
- and some other related activities
Booking fee: US$25 (payable in advance via PayPal). Simply send us email or apply online from the top menu. Send us your CV or apply online from the top menu.
After booking, we will send you a suitable project with details. Once you like the program then pay the program fee that starts from US$199 per week with discounts for more weeks which are shown above the "ADD TO CART" button. Discounted prices will appear after clicking the button and changing the quantity (Qty) i.e. number of weeks. This fee covers your food (2 meals a day), reasonable accommodation (with host family or hostel), airport pick up and local management fee.
What are not covered with these fees?
- Insurance (medical or health/life)
- Visa fee
- Personal items
- Local travel to work
- Cost incurred due to negligence
The fees cover the followings:
- Airport pick up
- Two meals a day (breakfast and dinner)
- 24/7 support service
- Airport drop off
Fee can be paid via:
- Credit Cards
- Direct Wire/Bank transfer (please write email to us for more details)
How to pay fees?
- Please click on the "Add to Cart", the green button on top.
- The fee shown there is per week. If you want more then a week, after clicking the button, you can change the Qty by clicking on it.
- Write the quantity and enter, it will calculate automatically, also shows discounted amount.
- Then Check out
- You will see "PayPal" click on it, you will also see payment options using Credit cards or PayPal itself.
- Those who want to transfer money via Bank, please write to: Coordinator@see-abroad.com
Who are we? We are a team of academicians and volunteers who have passion in helping communities in Cambodia, Bali, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand and in other parts of Asia by mobilizing like-minded people especially youths and energetic people. Our main office is in Ayuthaya, Thailand and our network members are in their respective countries. For more information please contact us: email@example.com
Ask more information or apply now
We provide guidance how to teach children of non-native English speakers. You can travel during weekends and after office hours during weekdays. Utilize your extra time to help children and the community who are in dire need. You can teach English and also French in some schools, work with disadvantaged children, coach and play sports etc. For volunteering you will need to be over 18 years of age
Upon request, we will send you the list of projects to select.
In addition to teaching and volunteering, your help may needed to:
Thank you for visiting this site!